Rejoindre la communauté
banner_forum
Devenez membre de la plus grande
communauté francophone sur le Forex
Partagez, échangez et apprenez en gagnant des crédits sur votre compte de trading

levier de 50

Spread EUR/USD
2 pip fixe
Dépôt minimum
100 euros
Note du broker
Type de broker
Market Maker
Levier max.
200:1
Recommandé pour
Novices
Siège social
Londres, Royaume-Uni
Régulations
FCA
  • bestsan

Bonjour,

j utilise plus500 comme logiciel et je constate que le levier est de 50 (20€ = 1000€)

je remarque que sur etoro on peut choisir le levier.

votre levier est de combien sur plus500?
  • LeMagicien

Salut bestsan,

Je remarque exactement comme toi. Le support m'a dit qu'on ne pouvait pas choisir le levier.

Ce que je ne comprend pas c'est qu'ils parlent de levier maximum de 200, alors que celui qu'ils proposent est un "pauvre" levier de 50 :(

Quelqu'un a trouvé une astuce pour pouvoir l'augmenter ?

Merci pour vos réponses,
  • Furax

Sur leur site ???
  • LeMagicien

Moi : [Hello,

I would like to trade on plus500 but you talk about a maximum leverage of 200. But when im trading EUR USD for example, the leverage is only 50.

Can you help me please ?

Thank you,
    Best regards,]

Support de Plus500 : [Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have updated the leverage according to the general market and our financial team's guidance.

Please note that the long- term influence of the change itself, meant to protect you as a client and reduce the number of your positions that close due to "Margin Calls".

The leverage itself is constant and cannot be changed but you can decrease it by increasing the securities you decide to maintain.

Example: Suppose the leverage is 1:10. You buy 5 units of an instrument with a total value of $200. Suppose the required securities are $20. If you keep in your balance $200 then in essence the leverage is now 1:1. If you keep in your balance $100 then the leverage would be 1:2. To sum up: it is the Value divided by the securities you maintain.

If you require any further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
    Jacob]

Moi : [Yes but my question was how INCREASE the leverage (and not DECREASE)?

Because I can't decrease the securities. So It is impossible to use a leverage of 100 or 200 ? :( ]

Support de Plus500 : [Hello,

The leverage itself is constant and cannot be changed, surely not increased.

Sincerely,]

Pour résumer il va falloir se contenter de leur levier de 50 car celui ne peut pas être modifié !