Rejoindre la communauté
banner_forum
Devenez membre de la plus grande
communauté francophone sur le Forex
Partagez, échangez et apprenez en gagnant des crédits sur votre compte de trading

Modif EA - limiter les prises de positions - Aide

• popofpopof

bonjour,

je teste un robot qui trace des canal il est pas mal mais des fois je ne sais pourquoi il me prend 5 a 6 ligne de 1 lot sur le même pour puis sur le point suivant 5 a 6 point de nouveau et cela il peux le faire sur 5 a 8 points.

Je souhaiterai lui interdire de prendre plus d'une ligne toute les 3 points mais je ne sais comment faire pouvez vous m'aide?

voila le codes
    Code
    extern double SL_B=200; extern double TP_B=50; extern double SL_S=200; extern double TP_S=50; extern double Lots=1.0; double TrailingStop=40; int Magic,i; extern int AllB=240; // number of bars for calculations int TestBar=0; // index of the bar being tested double RatePr=0; // rate of price change - pips/bars int NB1=-1,NB2=-1,NB3,NB5; // numbers of bars of datum points int Extrem=0; // indices of the points of extremum: /* Extrem = (0) - fractal not found, Extrem = (1) - upper fractal found, (any positive number) Extrem = (-1) - lower fractal found (any negative number) */ double Pr1=0,Pr2=0,Pr3,Pr5,// prices of datum bars with fractals Tk1,Tk2,Tk3,Tk4,Tk5; // prices of reference points for plotting the channel lines double space; // distance from the price to the "arrow" double TLUp_[10],TLDn_[10],// values of channel boundaries Med_[10]; int B_F=0; // number of bars for fractals in a period datetime Tm1,Tm2,Tm3,Tm5; // time of bars of reference points string SH; // channel slope bool FraktUp=false; // flag of the upper fractal mark bool FraktDn=false; // flag of the lower fractal mark int q,w; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void DelObj1() { ObjectDelete("Tr1"); ObjectDelete("Tr2"); ObjectDelete("Med"); } //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void Op_Sell_Ch() { if(!OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,2,Ask+SL_S*Point,Bid-TP_S*Point," ",Magic,0,Red)) { Print(" Error when opening a SELL order # ",GetLastError()); } return(0); } //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void Op_Buy_Ch() { if(!OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,2,Bid-SL_B*Point,Ask+TP_B*Point," ",Magic,0,Blue)) { Print(" Error when opening a SELL order # ",GetLastError()); } return(0); } //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void Close_B_lot() { if(!OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,2,HotPink)) // closing 0.1 lot { Print(" Closed order #= ",OrderTicket(),"Error #= ",GetLastError()); RefreshRates(); } } //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void Close_S_lot() { if(!OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,2,Aqua)) // closing 0.1 lot { Print(" Closed order #= ",OrderTicket(),"Error #= ",GetLastError()); RefreshRates(); } } // ===================================================================+ int start() { int StopLevel=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL); // number of bars for fractal search by periods switch(Period()) { case 1: B_F=12; space=0.0002; break; case 5: B_F=48; space=0.0003; break; case 15: B_F=24; space=0.0004; break; case 30: B_F=24; space=0.0004; break; case 60: B_F=12; space=0.0007; break; case 240: B_F=15; space=0.0012; break; case 1440: B_F=10; space=0.0030; break; case 10080: B_F=6; space=0.0040; break; } // ====================================================================================+ // create a channel: //start counting from the third bar (counted as "0") to be able to "identify the fractal" TestBar=2; // number of the bar being tested NB1=-1; NB2=-1; Extrem=0; // assume that the numbers of bars and the extremum are not determined while(((NB1==-1) || (NB2==-1)) && (TestBar<AllB)) {//w1 // -------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ // If: - the Extrem value is smaller than (1)(two possible options are: "0" and "-1"), // and the index of the smallest price value coincides with the index of bar under consideration // -------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ if((Extrem<1) && (TestBar==iLowest(Symbol(),Period(),MODE_LOW,B_F*2+1,TestBar-B_F))) {//w2 // if "0" when there was no extremum at that moment, if(Extrem==0) {//w3 // assign: the value of (-1) to the identified point of extremum, thus indicating // that this is the lower extremum; the number to the determined bar (NB1) and the price value (Pr1). Extrem=-1; NB1=TestBar; Pr1=Low[NB1]; }//-w3 else if(Extrem!=0) // the first point was found earlier // otherwise the number and the price value will be assigned to point 2 {//w4 NB2=TestBar; Pr2=Low[NB2]; }//-w4 // for control purposes, the values can be printed - Print(" bar #= ",NB2," price value= ",Pr2); }//-w2 // -------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ // If: - the Extrem value is greater than (-1)(possible options are: 0 and 1), and the index of the highest price // value coincides with the number of the bar under consideration - (similar to the above) // -------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ if((Extrem>-1) && (TestBar==iHighest(Symbol(),Period(),MODE_HIGH,B_F*2+1,TestBar-B_F))) {//w5 // if Extrem==0 if(Extrem==0) {//w6 // store the bar number (NB1) and the price value (Pr1). Extrem=1; NB1=TestBar; Pr1=High[NB1]; }//-w6 else // otherwise the number and the price value will be assigned to point 2 {//w7 NB2=TestBar; Pr2=High[NB2]; }//-w7 }//-w5 TestBar++; }//-w1 // -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ if((NB1==-1) || (NB2==-1)) // no datum points found on the last AllB bars { DelObj1(); ObjectDelete("Cross1"); ObjectDelete("Cross2"); ObjectDelete("Rep1"); ObjectDelete("Rep2"); ObjectDelete("Rep3"); ObjectDelete("Rep5"); // Print(" === > no bars for the channel "); // for control purposes only (can be deleted) return(-1); } // --------------------------------- // Calculate the rate of price change. RatePr=(Pr2-Pr1)/(NB2-NB1); // if the value is positive, we are dealing with a downward channel, otherwise - upward. if(RatePr>0) SH="downward"; else SH="upward"; // determine the time of datum points for the channel lines Tm1=Time[0]; Tm2=Time[NB2+50]; // ************************************************************************************** if(Extrem==1) // if a higher extremum has been found first {//1(Extrem=1) // with two datum points and the rate of price change available, // determine reference points of this line: // the first reference point is the projection of the datum point on the "0" bar double Tk1=Pr1-NB1*RatePr; // the second reference point is the projection on the left-hand side of the chart double Tk2=Tk1+(NB2+50)*RatePr; // Plot the opposite channel line parallel to the determined line. // Find the datum point for the opposite channel line: // Take the minimum price of the 2nd bar as the origin of search. Tk3=Low[2]-2*RatePr; // projection of the 2nd bar on the "0" bar for(i=3;i<=NB2;i++) // start searching from the 3rd bar {//2(1)Up if(Low[i]<Tk3+i*RatePr) // using the minimum value of the price projection on the "0" bar {//3(1)Up Tk3=Low[i]-i*RatePr; // third reference point (projection on the "0" bar) Pr5=Low[i]; // the third datum point for the lower channel line NB5=i; // number of the bar of the third datum point }//-3(1)Up }//-2(1)Up // now take a look at the first two bars: "0" and "1"; their Min values may turn out to be lower than the 2nd bar // if we consider adjustment of the channel using these two bars, the channel will be // becoming wider following the downward price movement; if this is ignored, the downward price movement // can be considered as the channel line breakout (possible beginning of the trend!) // if(Low[0]<Tk3) {Tk3=Low[0]; Pr5=Low[0]; NB5=0;} // if(Low[1]<Tk3+RatePr) {Tk3=Tk3+RatePr; Pr5=Low[1]; NB5=1;} datetime TmR1=Time[NB1]; datetime TmR2=Time[NB2]; datetime TmR5=Time[NB5]; // ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- // the following operators are intended for visual control of the program performance only (they can be deleted) // and display the channel slope value, speed rate, numbers and time of the datum points at Extrem=1 string TNB1=TimeToStr(TmR1,TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES); string TNB2=TimeToStr(TmR2,TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES); string TNB5=TimeToStr(TmR5,TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES); Print(" channel- ",SH," ; speed = ",DoubleToStr(NormalizeDouble(RatePr,8),8), " pip / bar"," ; Extrem= ",Extrem); Print(" NB2= ",NB2," ; time= ",TNB2," ; NB5= ",NB5, " ; time= ",TNB5," ; NB1= ",NB1," ; time= ",TNB1); // -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- // for clarity of the program performance, mark the datum points on the channel lines in the chart ObjectDelete("Rep1"); ObjectDelete("Rep2"); ObjectDelete("Rep3"); ObjectDelete("Rep5"); ObjectCreate("Rep1",OBJ_ARROW,0,TmR1,Pr1+2*space); ObjectSet("Rep1",OBJPROP_COLOR,Yellow); ObjectSet("Rep1",OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,72); ObjectCreate("Rep2",OBJ_ARROW,0,TmR2,Pr2+2*space); ObjectSet("Rep2",OBJPROP_COLOR,Yellow); ObjectSet("Rep2",OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,72); ObjectCreate("Rep5",OBJ_ARROW,0,TmR5,Pr5-space); ObjectSet("Rep5",OBJPROP_COLOR,Yellow); ObjectSet("Rep5",OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,71); ObjectDelete("Cross2"); // ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- // calculate prices for coordinates of reference points on the lower channel boundary: double Tk3=Pr5-RatePr*NB5; // price of the lower channel boundary in the "0" point double Tk4=Tk3+RatePr*(NB2+50);// price of the lower channel boundary in the left-hand side of the chart }//- 1(Extrem=1) // ****************************************************************************************** else if(Extrem==-1)// if a lower extremum has been found first {//1(Extrem= -1) // prices of reference points on the lower channel boundary: Tk3=Pr1-NB1*RatePr; // in the "0" point Tk4=Tk3+(NB2+50)*RatePr; // in the left-hand side point // Plot the opposite channel line parallel to the determined line. // Find the datum point for the opposite channel line. // Take the price of the 2nd bar as the origin of search. Tk1=High[2]-2*RatePr; // projection of the 2nd bar on the "0" bar for(i=3;i<=NB2;i++) // start searching from the 3rd bar {//2(-1) if(High[i]>Tk1+i*RatePr) {//3(-1) Tk1=High[i]-i*RatePr; // the third reference point (projection on the "0" bar) Pr3=High[i]; // the third datum point for the upper channel line NB3=i; // number of the bar of the third datum point }//-3(-1) // now take a look at the first two bars: "0" and "1" // if(High[0]>Tk1) {Tk1=High[0]; Pr3=High[0]; NB3=0;} // if(High[1]>Tk1+RatePr) {Tk1=Tk1+RatePr; Pr3=High[1]; NB3=1;} TmR1=Time[NB1]; TmR2=Time[NB2]; datetime TmR3=Time[NB3]; }//- 2(-1) // --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- // add the following operators to monitor the performance results //(they do not affect the program performance and can be deleted), // they display the channel (speed) slope value, speed rate, as well as numbers // and time of the datum points at Extrem = -1 TNB1=TimeToStr(TmR1,TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES); TNB2=TimeToStr(TmR2,TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES); string TNB3=TimeToStr(TmR3,TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES); Print(" channel- ",SH," ; price speed rate= ",DoubleToStr(NormalizeDouble(RatePr,8),8), " pip / bar"," ; Extrem= ",Extrem); Print(" ; NB2= ",NB2," ; time= ",TNB2," ; NB3= ",NB3, " ; time= ",TNB3," ; NB1= ",NB1," ; time= ",TNB1); // ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- // for clarity, mark the datum points on the channel lines in the chart ObjectDelete("Rep1"); ObjectDelete("Rep2"); ObjectDelete("Rep3"); ObjectDelete("Rep5"); ObjectCreate("Rep1",OBJ_ARROW,0,TmR1,Pr1-space); ObjectSet("Rep1",OBJPROP_COLOR,Yellow); ObjectSet("Rep1",OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,71); ObjectCreate("Rep2",OBJ_ARROW,0,TmR2,Pr2-space); ObjectSet("Rep2",OBJPROP_COLOR,Yellow); ObjectSet("Rep2",OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,71); ObjectCreate("Rep3",OBJ_ARROW,0,TmR3,Pr3+2*space); ObjectSet("Rep3",OBJPROP_COLOR,Yellow); ObjectSet("Rep3",OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,72); ObjectDelete("Cross1"); // --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- // calculate prices of the reference points on the upper channel boundary: Tk1=Pr3-RatePr*NB3; // price of the upper channel boundary in the "0" point Tk2=Tk1+RatePr*(NB2+50);// price of the upper channel boundary in the left-hand side point }//-1(Extrem= -1) // ---------------------------------====================================================== // calculate the median values of the channel and channel boundaries on the last 6 bars for(int i=0;i<6;i++) { TLUp_[i]=Tk1+i*RatePr; TLDn_[i]=Tk3+i*RatePr; Med_[i]=(TLUp_[i]+TLDn_[i])/2; } // -------------------------------------------------------------------- //If the price has crossed the upper channel line, mark it with an asterisk and add a sound notification if(Bid>TLUp_[0]) { bool TrUp=true; //bool TrDn=false; ObjectDelete("Cross1"); ObjectDelete("Cross2"); ObjectCreate("Cross1",OBJ_ARROW,0,Tm1,High[1]+2*space); ObjectSet("Cross1",OBJPROP_COLOR,DeepPink); ObjectSet("Cross1",OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,171); //PlaySound("alert.wav"); // The file must be located under terminal_directory\sounds } //If the price has crossed the lower channel line, mark it with an asterisk and add a sound notification if(Bid<TLDn_[0]) { ObjectDelete("Cross2"); ObjectDelete("Cross1"); /// Print(" there was a crossover of the lower channel line "); ObjectCreate("Cross2",OBJ_ARROW,0,Tm1,Low[1]-space); ObjectSet("Cross2",OBJPROP_COLOR,DodgerBlue); ObjectSet("Cross2",OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,171); //PlaySound("alert.wav"); // The file must be located under terminal_directory\sounds } // ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- // plot the channel boundaries in the chart, having deleted the existing ones beforehand DelObj1(); ObjectCreate("Tr1",OBJ_TREND,0,Tm2,Tk2,Tm1,Tk1); ObjectSet("Tr1",OBJPROP_COLOR,Lime); ObjectSet("Tr1",OBJPROP_WIDTH,1); //2 ObjectSet("Tr1",OBJPROP_STYLE,STYLE_SOLID); ObjectCreate("Tr2",OBJ_TREND,0,Tm2,Tk4,Tm1,Tk3); ObjectSet("Tr2",OBJPROP_COLOR,Lime); ObjectSet("Tr2",OBJPROP_WIDTH,1); //2 ObjectSet("Tr2",OBJPROP_STYLE,STYLE_SOLID); ObjectCreate("Med",OBJ_TREND,0,Tm2,(Tk2+Tk4)/2,Tm1,(Tk1+Tk3)/2); ObjectSet("Med",OBJPROP_COLOR,Lime); ObjectSet("Med",OBJPROP_WIDTH,1); ObjectSet("Med",OBJPROP_STYLE,STYLE_DOT); // ---- Block of marking fractals in the chart --------------------------------- if((High[2]>High[1] && Bid<High[2] && High[2]>High[3] && High[2]>High[4]) || (High[2]==High[1] && Bid<High[1] && High[2]>High[3] && High[2]>High[4])) { double FraktalUp=High[2]; // upper fractal double FraktalDn=0; // if the fractal has formed, put a mark, and if this fractal caused // a new datum point - delete the mark for the crossover of the upper channel line by the price. if(High[2]>=TLUp_[i]) ObjectDelete("Cross1"); ObjectDelete("Fraktal"+(q-1)); //ObjectDelete("Frakt"+(w-1)); ObjectCreate("Fraktal"+q,OBJ_ARROW,0,Time[2],High[2]+2*space+0.0002); ObjectSet("Fraktal"+q,OBJPROP_COLOR,Orchid); ObjectSet("Fraktal"+q,OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,217); bool FraktUp=true; //bool FraktDn=false;// it will be useful when trading q++; } if((Low[2]<Low[1] && Bid>Low[2] && Low[2]<Low[3] && Low[2]<Low[4]) || (Low[2]==Low[1] && Bid>Low[1] && Low[2]<Low[3] && Low[2]<Low[4])) { FraktalDn=Low[2]; // lower fractal FraktalUp=0; if(Low[2]>=TLUp_[i]) ObjectDelete("Cross2"); ObjectDelete("Frakt"+(w-1)); //ObjectDelete("Fraktal"+(q-1)); ObjectCreate("Frakt"+w,OBJ_ARROW,0,Time[2],Low[2]-2*space); ObjectSet("Frakt"+w,OBJPROP_COLOR,Orchid); ObjectSet("Frakt"+w,OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,218); FraktDn=true; FraktUp=false; w++; } // ---------------------------------------------------------------+ // Block of position opening conditions. This is just an example + // and it should not be deemed a recommendation for use!+ // ---------------------------------------------------------------+ if(OrdersTotal()<1) // trade one position { // - 16- SELL --- if(Extrem==1 && // two upper datum points RatePr>0 && // channel directed downwards (Tk1-Tk3)>20*Point && // channel size > 20pip Bid<High[1] && // the price is lower than the previous bar (TLUp_[1]-High[1])<3*Point) // the first bar is within 3pip from the upper channel line { Print(" Open - 16-SELL === "); SL_S=50; if(SL_S<StopLevel) SL_S=StopLevel; TP_S=80; Op_Sell_Ch(); return(0); } // - 18- BUY --- if(Extrem==-1 && // two lower datum points RatePr<0 && // channel directed upwards (Tk1-Tk3)>20*Point && // channel size > 20pip Bid>Low[1] && // the price is higher than the previous bar (Low[1]-TLDn_[1])<3*Point) // the 1st bar is within 3pip from the lower channel line { Print(" Open - 18-BUY === "); SL_B=50; if(SL_B<StopLevel) SL_B=StopLevel; TP_B=80; Op_Buy_Ch(); return(0); } } //------------------------------------------------------------------------+ // Tracking open SELL positions | //+=======================================================================+ for(i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--) // SELL order selection loop {//1-position selection loop if(!OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)) {Print("Order selection error = ",GetLastError()); } if(OrderType()==OP_SELL) // if there is an open Sell order { //2-type_Sell if((FraktalDn<=TLDn_[2] || Low[2]<=TLDn_[2]) && (Bid>Low[1] && Low[1]<=TLDn_[1]) && (OrderOpenPrice()-Bid)*Point>0) // not at a loss! {//5 Print(" close by the lower channel line "); Close_S_lot(); // and if the channel is directed upwards if(RatePr<0) { Print(" Open a Buy position "); Op_Buy_Ch(); } }//-5 }//-2 type_Sell //------------------------------------------------------------------------+ // Tracking open BUY positions | //+=======================================================================+ else if(OrderType()==OP_BUY) // if there is an open Buy order { //4-type_Buy if((FraktalUp>=TLUp_[2] || High[2]>=TLUp_[2]) && // If the channel is created based on the lower datum points and is directed upwards, // while the price has crossed the upper boundary, and is about to move down, //bar "1" was higher than bar "0" and higher than bar "2" which was situated on the upper channel line, // this looks like the upper fractal formation and channel size increase. // At the same time, Stochastic is above 80.0 // and it starts going down to cross the signal line. // So we should not expect bar "0" to get fully formed as it is highly likely // that the price will go down. Therefore close the BUY position. (Bid<High[1] && High[1]>=TLUp_[1]) && (Ask-OrderOpenPrice())*Point>0) // not at a loss! {//5 Print(" close by the upper channel line "); Close_B_lot(); // and if the channel is directed downwards if(RatePr>0) { Print(" Open a Sell position "); Op_Sell_Ch(); } }//-5 }//-4-type_Buy }//-1 position selection loop //---------------- return(0); } //+------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Modifié le 2015-01-11 13:31:32 par popofpopof